What is Top Voice?
Top Voice is the position awarded to the user who has most recently voiced a post for the largest amount of Voice Tokens. This user is displayed at the top of a post as the Top Voice.
Why do I want to be Top Voice?
Top Voice is a way for you to ensure the content you love is seen by others on Voice. Posts that are voiced show up in the main feed, and the more a post is voiced, the more it is elevated in prominence on the feed.
How can I become Top Voice?
Click on the Voice It button at the top of the post. The number on the right is the amount of Voice Tokens needed to Voice It.
Others have 24 hours after your bid to outbid you.
- If they don’t, you are the Top Voice for that post.
- If you are outbid, you will receive your Voice Tokens back plus 33% of the new bid.
- Voice It for a post expires 24 hours after the last Voice It bid.
- Want to learn more about the person who out-bid you? Click on the name under “Current Top Voice” at the top of the post
- If you win Top Voice your name will appear on the Winning Voice banner with a sparkly trophy at the top of the post!
Did you lose Top Voice? You can quickly Voice It again from:
- the global feed by clicking the Voice It icon
- your or another’s Posts, Likes, or Voiced feed by clicking the Voice It icon
- the bottom of the post
What is Top Comment?
Another benefit of becoming Top Voice is you get to choose one of your comments to be the Top Comment for that post. To promote your comment, click on the red arrow next to the comment . If you are sure you want that comment to be Top Comment, click “Confirm.” As long as you are Top Voice and the comment is not deleted or moderated, the Top Comment will remain. Once you are outbid, that user gets to choose one of their comments as the Top Comment. Once the Voice It time has expired, the Top Comment will remain unless it is deleted or moderated. If a comment is deleted or moderated, another one cannot be chosen.
Can I use more Tokens than needed to Voice It to ensure I remain Top Voice?
This feature is not currently available.